Click here to read what others say.
Fibre drums are a versatile and durable packaging alternative to plastic and steel. With the added benefits of being lightweight, customisable and re-usable, they are the latest in cost-effective and environmentally friendly packaging.
Some of the many benefits of choosing the fibre drum are:
- It's strength and durability means that it is perfect for safely carrying a wide variety of products including; solids, powders, pastes, semi-liquids and hazardous materials.
- The high level of durability also means that fibre drums can be re-used again and again. When it's time for them to be disposed of, the drums can easily be recycled.
- The range of heights and diameters available means that you only pay for what you need, with no wastage and no unnecessary costs.
- Though it may look simple on the outside, the fibre drum ensures electrostatic inertia and provides thermal insulation. It also protects its contents from UV rays.
- The paper and board used to make our drums come from purpose-built sustainable forests – for every tree used, another one is planted.
- Thanks to our lightweight drums coming in a wide variety of bespoke shapes and sizes, transportation costs are kept to a minimum.
- To top it all, fibre drums are fool proof. With an open top design, filling and dispensing, is made simple and efficient.
On-line our Fibre Drums are available in the following sizes: 30 Litres, 60 litres, 120 litres, and 220 litres.
Leverpak Fibre drums are a cost-effective solution to packing powder, solids, granules, semi-liquid and hazardous materials.
Their strength and versatility means that they are suitable for a wide range of products and markets including; pharmaceutical, chemical, hot melt adhesives, welding wire, waste and food.